SR HR Coordinator
Job ID: BH430559
Category: HR Generalist, HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
Contract to hire OR Perm
remote for now, will be hybrid eventually
Hours: 40 hours/week
Company Information: Software, 1500 ee
Interview Process: video interviews
- Administrative or HR experience
- HR Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
We are seeking a positive, open-minded, solution-oriented, HR Generalist to join its People Team.
As the ideal candidate, you are a positive, open-minded, solution-oriented, professional who is passionate about helping people achieve greatness and who loves keeping busy. You are energized at the thought of stretching your skillset by owning a range of HR and Operations responsibilities.
You are also comfortable using the phrase “I don’t know, but let me find the answer and get back to you” and when you need help solving a complex problem, you present the problem with your proposed solution for feedback. You are very confident in your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and love getting to put them to use.
You see no challenge that cannot be overcome. You excel at navigating complex people situations and are rightly seen as an honest and trusted HR partner by those you work with.
This role requires a willingness to commute into the Burlington HQ once a safe return to work date is confirmed.
- You'll be joining our People Team, and will work side-by-side with our Business Partners and VP of People as you focus on giving our valued employees the tools and training to excel from their first day to their last, and a workplace experience that's equitable, inclusive, and empowering for all.
- You will work across multiple departments and assist multiple office locations in the US on both: initiatives aimed at enabling our employees to achieve greatness, as well as the smaller, day-to-day tasks at hand, including being the point of contact for employees with HR-related needs. Additionally, you will be engaged in workgroups to provide your input and collaborate on multiple projects as we scale our growing organization.
- You'll partner closely with the VP of People on big-picture initiatives and with Business Partners on matters relating to their verticals, but you'll have plenty of autonomy as well. You will be encouraged and supported to immerse yourself into workgroups to get exposure and grow your skills as a People leader.
- 1+ years of experience with supporting operational HR programs, utilizing an HRIS and understanding the importance of attention to detail in the handling of employee records.
- Experience supporting an organization with 700+ employees
- Strong excel skills, and you're accustomed to doing things like Vlook ups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Superb time management and project management skills.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task and juggle several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in change management, de-escalation, and conflict resolution.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is highly desired
- Previous experience with Ultipro/UKG, or similar
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.