Job ID: BH430470
Category: HR Representative, HR Generalist, HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
A non profit organization seeks a Human Resources (HR) Generalist for a contract to permanent assignment.
- Recruiting coordination experience including onboarding
- Benefits administration experience
- HRIS experience
- Open enrollment experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Experience running reports
- Employee relations experience
- Provide full-cycle recruitment for assigned searches including onboarding, new hire paperwork and orientations
- Ensure information is accurate and current in the applicant tracking system.
- Conduct exit interviews and process termination paperwork, including COBRA paperwork.
- Administer benefit plans. Support the annual benefit renewal process.
- Lead and organize the annual open enrollment process.
- Reconcile and submit vendor invoices.
- Maintain HR information in ADP Workforce Now HRIS. Act as the HR reporting expert for the HRIS system.
- Provide support with employee relations situations.
- Coordinate leave of absence requests, including FMLA leaves.
- Administer workers’ compensation claims.
- Send out mandatory regulatory notices to help ensure legal compliance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.