Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID: BH430072
Growing medical device company seeking a Recruiter . Recent IPO. If you are a seasoned recruiter, energized by hyper-growth, have high quality standards for hires and are looking for a purpose-driven company, then this could be the right opportunity for you to consider.
You will have support with sourcing, interview scheduling and other administrative tasks. Therefore, you will have the bandwidth to do what you do best – have highly impactful conversations with leaders and candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers at early stages by conducting thorough recruiting kickoff meetings and providing insight to the talent pool
- Transform job descriptions into market-ready job postings attracting the right talent
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates by casting a wide net in job posting reach, sourcing efforts, networking and external partnerships
- Conduct initial conversations with prospects and candidates to determine mutual fit
- Outshine the competition by providing thorough, smooth and kind candidate experience
- Drive candidate selection and interview process, including overseeing interview scheduling and facilitating debrief meetings
- Become a trusted advisor to and ensure a pleasant experience for the hiring manager
- Conduct reference calls, help determine and deliver offers, leading to high quality hires
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience, ideally in industries such as medical device, robotics or other technology
- Hands-on sourcing skills, including experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- An exceptional relationship builder. Someone who will easily integrate and partner with key stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.