Patient Registration Representative
Job ID: BH429991
Category: Customer Service
Job Title: Patient Registration Representative
The position is responsible for all PSC (Patient Service Center) front and back office duties. This function includes and is not limited to; Customer service, Sunquest and Eclypsis data entry, Medical Necessity, Insurance billing codes, problem resolution, following HIPPA regulations ordering office supplies and helping with processing at the PSC.
- Ensure that all patient registration is completed accurately and on time, including Advanced Beneficiary Notices when applicable.
- Responsible for patient data entry into Eclypsis and Sunquest
- Call clients to confirm handwritten orders, verify test(s) ordered, obtain accurate billing information, i.e. diagnosis codes, UPIN information, etc. Hand out Patient Satisfaction Cards if asked.
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone.
- Maintain required records and documentation.
- Maintain all appropriate PSC/Phlebotomy logs
- Perform basic clerical duties, i.e. filing, faxing, and preparing mail. Demonstrate organizational commitment and effectiveness.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.