Job ID: BH429268
Category: Recruiter: Manufacturing/Warehouse, Recruiter: Junior, Recruiter: Agency, Generalist / Recruiter, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
A manufacturing company in the South Shore seeks a Recruiter to join their growing team.
- 2-3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with hiring managers
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting for roles within Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Production, etc.
- Manufacturing industry experience
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will proactively identify and recruit top talent in a highly competitive employment marketplace. As a key member of the Human Resources team, the Specialist will have the opportunity to provide recruitment expertise to a dynamic and growing organization. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will identify, evaluate, and manage proactive recruitment sourcing plans, implement specific talent identification strategies, initiatives, and tactics including: networking, internet job boards, referrals, ad response, professional outreach, agencies and advanced recruiting techniques.
- Develop sourcing strategies for open salaried positions on the operations team, including searching for and engaging passive candidates in the fields of engineering, procurement, production management, environmental health and safety, quality assurance and supply chain management, amongst others
- Partner closely with the operations team and its hiring managers to determine needs and sourcing strategies, as well as coaching them on candidate assessment techniques
- Manage the talent acquisition process end-to-end, including screening resumes for fit and experience, scheduling and conducting initial interviews, scheduling and leading onboarding activities for new hires, preparing associated pre-employment and new hire paperwork
- Actively engage and build relationships with recruiting agencies as needed
- Develop and provide regular metrics for talent acquisition-related activities
- Manage the data associated with recruitment to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a compliant and timely manner, including job descriptions, offer approvals, and pre-employment screenings
- Communicate effectively and frequently with operations team leadership and overall Company leadership on the status of staffing efforts
- Assist candidates with travel and relocation efforts, as needed
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system
- Maintain relevant records for the Company affirmative action plan
- Contribute to workforce planning efforts
- Participate on HR team projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.