Job ID: BH429238
Category: Administrative Assistant
Hours: M-F; 7am-330pm PST
Industry: Clinical Lab
Interview Process: In-person (including a possible Excel assessment)
- HS diploma
- Proficient Excel, able to pivot tables
- Organized and OK with a lot of clerical work
- Great with interpersonal interactions
- Bachelor's degree
Admin Asst (Administration Clerical department-wide) responsibilities are as follows:
• Records Management functions: records retention and disposition, record filing and inactive records storage
• Process, submit and monitor Information Security Requests via the Archer system
• Work with team to complete RFPs
• Data entry ( this will be a large project with the implementation of Salesforce) candidate does not need to know Salesforce, I will train
• Provide a complete range of clerical/administrative support for the Contract Manager and Sales Team
• Must possess the ability to effectively handle interpersonal interactions at all levels and handle highly sensitive interpersonal situ
Candidate should be computer savvy and have working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables)
•Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
•Functions, policies, and procedures of relevant departments and/or operations.
•English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
•Professional writing techniques
Skill and Ability to:
•Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform duties as assigned with minimal supervision.
•Operate standard office equipment, a personal computer, and relevant software in a PC environment.
•Interpret and apply department policies and procedures. •Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. •Research and compile information.
•Maintain extensive records.
•Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and all levels of staff and management.
•Successfully adapt in a high-volume, fast-paced working atmosphere with multiple activities.
•Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive summary reports and written materials.
Training and Experience:
•Strong communication and organization skills required
•Must be detail oriented & ability to multi-task
•Must be Computer literate in Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
•Requires vision (which may be corrected) to read small print. •Requires mobility of arms to reach and dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate small objects.
•Performs lifting, pushing and/or pulling which does not exceed 25 pounds and is an infrequent aspect of the job.
•Subject to inside environmental conditions.
•May be required to work at a video display terminal for prolonged periods.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.