Sr. Administrative Assistant
Job ID: BH417395
Category: Administrative Assistant
Client Job Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Length: 6 months
Onsite: Boston, MA
Hours: M-F; 9am-5pm
Interview Process: Start with phone interview
– Strong administrative support experience
– HS diploma or equivalent
– Microsoft Office proficiency
– Strong written and verbal communication
This client is looking for a highly organized Administrative Assistant to support the coordination of communications, marketing, and research presentation events.
1. Coordination of research presentations, including:
o Coordinating presentation dates/space reservations with departments
o Managing email communications to departmental managers
o Identifying presenters and confirming investigator availability
o Managing event calendar
o Arranging zoom invites for virtual presentations, when applicable
o Preparing presentation materials and supplies for in-person events. Assist manager with transporting supplies to presentation location.
o Attending presentations and documenting questions/comments by attendees
2. Post-Event Tracking and Contact with presentation attendees, including:
o Tracking event attendees
o Sending follow up email communication to presentation attendees on behalf of presenters
o Gathering feedback from feedback survey and compiling comments for review with manager
o Email follow up to employees interested in scheduling an enrollment visit
3. Inventories and tracks swag and assets for monthly reporting. Researches and compiles price quotes for swag and other assets. Coordinate with the Marketing Manager for production of assets. Manage institutional asset inventory for reprints.
4. Other duties as assigned
· Candidate must be highly organized
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines and be flexible.
· High level of admin skills (Excel, Word) as minute taking and reports are needed.
· Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast paced environment.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.