Customer Service Quality Analyst
Job ID: BH417288
Category: Accounts Receivable, Customer Service
- Monitors and documents data to assist in analyzing and monitoring the quality of work performed, providing feedback, and analyzing root cause analysis.
- Provides formal coaching and assists with employee training.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities.
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests and solves moderately complex problems independently; works with team to solve complex problems.
- Analyzes data and assesses onsite/offsite activities, programs, and processes to provide comprehensive reports and make recommendations for improvement to management on a regular basis regarding productivity and work statistics.
- Identifies process breakdowns and makes recommendations on improvements
- Assesses customer service activities, such as bill adjustments, collections activities, bill printing, etc. that could affect productivity, satisfaction, or safety to ensure they are appropriately completed.
- Monitors and evaluates performance for customer contact interactions using designated systems and processes.
- Provides feedback, coaching, training, and development to employees regarding work quality, processes, policies, procedures, and professionalism with customers.
- Inspects and monitors quality requirements in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System manual, policies, procedures, and program specifications.
- Observes work operations for compliance with applicable quality and safety regulations
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service-related field (i.e. telephone representative, billing analyst, RM&P, or in a meter reading field)
- Bachelors’ degree
- Coaching/Mentoring experience.
- Familiar with the use and application of various billing, call recording and monitoring systems.
- Ability to interpret various reports and recognize trends and offer solutions
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and Windows
- Occasional travel is expected for this position
- Ability to work independently with innovation and initiative
- Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities and utilize a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which they are assigned.
- This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents in this job.
- It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.