Job ID: BH417124
Category: Administrative Assistant
Coordinates and has direct responsibility for a program, project, event or program. Creates and implements administrative systems to manage area of responsibility. Serves as main source of information, effectively responding to inquiries from potential customers, participants, academic collaborators. Prepares and maintains records, reports, budget and plans. May maintain a web page, website, or program materials. Requires 2 to 3 years of related experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction. Able to plan, prioritize, and track work. Basic or better proficiency on common office software.
The HAA Engagement Marketing team is currently down two staff members – based on the staff members who have left/are leaving there is little work that can actually be put on hold as the nature of both open positions is cyclical work and not project based: this includes daily posting to HAA social media channels, and completion of our event and newsletter email campaigns. We need a temp with some marketing experience to help us post to our social channels, curate content for social media and alumni newsletters and provide and some administrative support for the Engagement Marketing team. Without a temp, it will be difficult for the remaining four staff members remaining on the team to complete this work until the positions are rehired.
• Writing and posting daily to HAA social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
• Taking pictures around company's campus with the goal of posting to Instagram
• Collect content for HAA email newsletters and social media channels; read company newsletters and visit School websites to find content
• Pulling and formatting some lists
• Light research to support broader marketing efforts
• Provide some administrative support, including, but not limited to, research on alumni in Advance database, compiling of survey results, scheduling meetings, and proofreading/testing links in emails.
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
• Experience with social media including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
• Strong social media writing skills
• Good photography skills
• Strong organizational and detail orientation skills
• Strong excel skills helpful
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Quick learner who can work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.