Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID: BH416769
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Generalist, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min. 2 years of recruitment experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
- High-Volume IT and/or Healthcare recruiting experience
- Healthcare IT recruiting experience
The TA Partner serves as the point of contact for managers and applicants throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to partner with hiring managers and other members of the HR team to develop effective and efficient recruitment strategies. The Staffing Specialist will:
• Other duties as assigned
• As workload permits, may be involved in a variety of HR projects and programs.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Participate in various recruitment-related events, workforce development initiatives, and HR sponsored events/initiatives as needed
• Monitor market for subject matter area and update managers and HR leadership on changing market conditions.
• Ensure internal and market equity
• Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations
• Leverage all available resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and databases and internal Applicant Tracking System.
• Partner with hiring managers to scope job description to gain a solid understanding of not only the skills and educational requirements, but also to determine the qualities and attributes of a successful candidate for the specific team and/or department
• Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers of all different levels from front line managers to senior leaders. Recommends recruiting best practices, provides advice and counsel throughout the process.
• Drive the staffing lifecycle: sourcing, screening, interviews, selection, references, background checks, and offers of employment.
• Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies in a fast-paced, matrixed, and geographically disparate organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience
• Experience with healthcare (clinical staff) and/or IT recruiting required; healthcare IT preferred.
• Demonstrated success in recruiting for healthcare, IT, and or healthcare IT staff.
• Demonstrated understanding of Employment Laws
• Demonstrated knowledge of and success with a wide range of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and resume databases and proficiency with internal Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Substantial experience with common Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Experience with PeopleSoft ATS a plus
• Ability to be flexible in serving a diverse customer base with varied needs.
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team-based project experience
• Sharp business acumen and political savvy
• Experience with or understanding of a matrixed organization
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive situations tactfully
• Drive and willingness to get the job done.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.