Recruiter: Life Sciences
Job ID: BH416766
Category: Recruiter: Life Sciences
Specialty: Human Resources
Recruiter: Life Sciences
Irvine, CA or Remote
6 Month Contract
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle recruitment experience.
- Experience recruiting within medical device and/or pharma industry.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- A mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience (agency experience only would not be a fit).
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and ATS systems (Workday – preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Human Resources regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of HR compliance related functions
- Experience recruiting for Data Science, Biostatistics and/or Clinical Programming professionals a plus
- Successful track record of recruiting for Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs and/or Regulatory Affairs.
- Specialize in attracting talent within Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs.
- Build critical relationships with your business leaders, peers, HR colleagues, other Talent Acquisition Teams and key outside partners.
- Assist in the development of and lead talent acquisition strategies for a variety of different critical roles for the organization, coordinating the deployment of internal and external resources to meet business needs.
- Create an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and team member experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure and collaborating with key stakeholders and exceeding expectations.
- Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leadership to assess workforce needs in the near and intermediate term to identify areas of critical need and develop appropriate Recruiting Strategies.
- Best represent and market our brand, the organizations business objectives, and career opportunities to potential candidates while building strong relationships with high potential talent for near term and future needs.
- Advise management, develop and facilitate programs to meet government requirements related to talent acquisition.
- Lead and optimize complex recruiting/talent acquisition systems and/or process projects to meet the organization's talent needs
- Establish direction and manage vendor services to ensure services are in keeping with expected service levels, assuring that contracted work is fulfilled, and identifying issues for escalation
- Ensure on-going process improvement and seek most cost effective/highest value third-party contracts to support talent acquisition
- Develop content on recruitment/talent acquisition processes and provide training to stakeholders
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.