Field Operations Support Analyst
Job ID: BH416663
Category: Operations, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Responsible for providing administrative support within Gas Operations for multiple Gas Field Leaders at various locations. The field operations support may be working in one or more of these areas: Gas Distribution, Service, or Transmission & Storage. The field operations support may also be asked to provide occasional support to the Field Manager and/or engage in special projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• OM&C Onboarding/Offboarding and corresponding tracking
• ServiceNow Equipment Ordering (e.g. Toughbooks, Wi-Fi pucks, etc.)
• ARCOS Updates, Tracking, Overtime and Promotion Call-outs
• CDL New/Hire/Med Card Renewal
• Monitoring and stocking/ordering required forms and office supplies
• Purchase card reconciliation
• Equivalent Straight Time charging, posting and distribution per the Union Working Agreement
• Accounts Payable activities including creation and processing of Purchase Requisitions
• 664 Processing for MDOT compliance
• Mail sorting and distribution
• Other similar or related duties
• May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
- Must be willing and able to report onsite up to 5 days per week and maintain the ability to work a fluctuating schedule based on business needs.
- Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines, understand their administrative needs and requirements.
- Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
Experience Required: 1 to 2 year’s work experience as an Administrative Assistant or the equivalent. (Preferred total accumulated work experience 3 to 5 years.)
• Advanced administrative experience; prior experience working in an administrative capacity
• Exceptional Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills are required
• Ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
• Working understanding of corporate policies and procedures and have experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• Experienced in providing dependable, organized, and attention to detail on daily tasks and special projects
• Comfortable with working overtime with very little notice
• Ability to efficiently maintain travel logistics and scheduling
• Ability to develop and support client relationships
• Ability to adapt to changing environments, processes, and expectations
• Decision making, problem-solving, and critical thinking are all key components to success in this role
- The successful candidate will possess good computer skills, including the aptitude and ability to learn and use one or more versions of specialized software.
- Candidates with experience in process mapping, standard work documentation, and facilitation skills are strongly preferred.
- We are willing to train the skilled candidate on the job.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.