Job ID: BH416513
Category: Financial Analyst, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Location: Dedham, hybrid
COVID: Vax not required
Hours: 40 hours per week, 9-5
Company Information: Marketing & Advertising
Interview Process: video interviews
-Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
-1-3 years of
directly related experience
-Exceptional skills working in Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
-Fast paced industry experience
The Finance Associate of FP&A will be part of the global FP&A organization, and will be
responsible for supporting the Manager and Sr. Associate of FP&A to develop and implement
insight-driven reporting and analytics across the global businesses, in addition to supporting the
annual budget and quarterly forecast processes, as well as monthly business unit performance
* Regularly re-assess and refine processes, KPI’s and reporting packages across
* Help the company around a standard set of metrics to drive value.
* Focus on leading indicators and actionable insights.
* Generate accurate and timely data and analytics that ensures a ‘single source of
* Responsible for accurate, timely and insightful financial and operational analysis
* Create written process maps for regular processes and regularly challenge them
* Participate in the monthly review of actual results for reasonableness and
consistency with budget and prior year.
* Interpret, analyze and report monthly commission programs to payroll.
* Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating
duplicates; coordinating information requirements.
* Complete ad-hoc reporting requests by assembling and summarizing data; and
helping to interpret data.
* Partner with department leaders to elicit future financial impacts to budget/plan.
* Other duties and projects as assigned by Management.
*ADA Essential Functions
? Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent plus 1-3 years of directly
? Exceptional skills working in Excel and PowerPoint
? Excellent analytical and modeling skills
? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
? Detail oriented, able to work under deadlines and perform multiple tasks
effectively and concurrently
? Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and results
? Demonstrated ability to think strategically and generate reporting efficiencies
? Financial modeling skills required
? Demonstrated knowledge of finance and accounting principles and procedures
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.