Customer Service Representative III
Job ID: BH416328
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
Customer Service Representative III (COVID-19 Team)
Minimum 6-12 months (will likely extend/convert to FT depending on pandemic status)
Location: Memphis, TN (Future Government mandates could require the worker to work on site occasionally at either facility)
The purpose of the Vaccine Tracer is to assist in delivering the day to day (Federally mandated) Vaccine Management & Test Tracking operation to all employees and managers. This role will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining documentation to support the Vaccine Management and Test Tracking processes.
These positions will be the initial point of contact for this Vaccine Management & Test Tracking program. Daily activities will include (but not be limited to):
• Providing Vaccine Tracking education/information
• Provide timely, consistent support and advice to managers and employees ensuring compliance with legislation and processes (Engaging employees by phone and in person/on site)
• Provide timely and accurate delivery of Vaccine Management & Test Tracking services within agreed performance levels and to comply with all statutory requirements.
• Scanning and uploading proof of vaccination and or testing
• Ensure the capture and retention of documents and filing is in accordance with the company policy, processes, and any audit requirements.
• Monitor the contact management system to ensure the nature of the query is reflected to enable a high level of customer service satisfaction.
• Resolve non-compliance, complaint, and critical management issues to resolution, escalating as appropriate and ensure causes and outcomes are fed into the continuous improvement process
• Act as a champion for both internal and external customer focus and listen to and communicate with customers and stakeholders effectively; keeping all relevant parties consulted and informed where appropriate as a result of process change.
• Advocating for employees and management regarding the Vaccine Management & Test Tracking program
• Performing “triage” of conversations and re-routing calls to HR on an as needed basis
• Continuous process improvement: will be continuously updating documents and system information
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Human Resources or relevant subject). High School diploma and (minimum) 4 years Customer Service experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
• Experience of delivering HR and/or related services in a diverse organization.
• Knowledge of employment legislation as it appertains to Vaccine Management, Test tracking and non-compliance of policy and process
• Ability to patiently listen and take clear, concise notes of conversations. These notes to be documented accordingly
• Prior Customer Call Center service experience within the Medical Field a plus
• Call Center experience mitigating frustration and confusion also a plus
• Good understanding of the application of Workday, ServiceNow and other HR systems including workflow and case management and its reporting capabilities
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.