Accounts Payable Coordinator
Job ID: BH416173
Category: Accounts Payable Coordinator, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- Process, audit and enter all invoices, check requests, expense reports, and patient refunds in an accurate and timely manner ensuring proper account distribution and posting to accounting periods and compliance to all internal controls.
- Generate checks on a weekly basis or as needed. Distribute signed checks as indicated per document.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with Health Center Purchasing Policies and Procedures. Assist in the development of new or changes to existing Internal Control Policies.
- Take lead role in all vendor relations. Maintain positive relationships with internal and external vendors by resolving all disputes or claims in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete and maintain all required Accounts Payable volume and performance standards reports as determined by the CFO, Director of Finance, and Grants & AP Manager.
- Control all unused Accounts Payable checks, Purchase Orders and other Accounts Payable forms.
- Prepare all analyses as needed by management to ensure all cost saving measures are being followed.
- Maintain and update vendor file information including the Debarred Vendor List to ensure all data is accurate and complete.
- Assist in all agency wide, programmatic, and other financial audits and examinations as needed. (Annual audit, Workers Comp, funding sources, IRS, DET, etc.) Assist in preparation of all requested information and supporting documentation.
- Prepare detailed financial analyses and studies, as requested, for use by management.
- Perform special accounting and finance related projects as assigned.
- Act as a role model in demonstrating customer service standards of the Health Center.
- Respond cooperatively to managers and staff members in other departments to promote teamwork.
- Become knowledgeable about the Improvement plan and the model for improvement endorsed by the organization.
- On a regular basis participate in ongoing quality improvement activities related to individual, team, and organizational performance improvement.
- Travel between sites may be required.
- Performs all and any additional duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.