Job ID: BH416106
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Recruiter (Remote)
The Recruiter is responsible for implementing Talent Acquisition strategies to hire the best talent into the organization domestically and assist globally. These duties include: identifying, screening, interviewing candidates, pipelining talent for future needs and developing offers. Should be adept at managing the ATS system and data collection to run metrics. Needs to possess good candidate skills with the ability to negotiate with and close candidates.
- Sources applicants for clinical and non-clinical positions through contemporary, innovative methods such as utilizing professional membership organizations, publications and websites, attending job fairs, telephonic outreach strategies, databases (Indeed), applicant tracking systems and relationships with colleges/universities. Fully leverages technology, such as social media networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google).
- Creates and implements recruitment plan in collaboration with client. This plan includes a projected timeline for candidate selection.
- Screens applicants. Uses independent judgment to assess work history, technical qualifications, cultural fit, and other requirements. Verifies licensure and immigration status when appropriate.
- Attends conferences to enhance professional development. Builds and maintains relationships with recruiters at peer hospitals.
- Provides updates to clients on a weekly basis via e-mail, rounding, and regularly scheduled meetings. For management and “difficult to recruit for” openings, a weekly dashboard with recruitment effort analytics will be provided to client.
- Keeps abreast of EEOC and other legal & regulatory guidelines as related to hiring and employment
- Facilitates job offer including salary negotiation and recruitment bonus programs (sign-on, relocation, and rental).
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.