Job ID: BH416096
Category: Customer Service
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Serves as the primary contact for clients of PDL services. Confers with clients to obtain and provide information about the status of laboratory results and reports and resolves routine questions and issues related to specimens and testing.
- Provide excellent customer support services by responding to incoming telephone calls from medical clinics, doctors' offices, clients, and other departments requesting information on test results and services. Supports inbound calls and visitors with answers to general questions regarding PDL services
- Make timely outgoing calls to follow-up on all stats and critical call results.
- Following established procedures, effectively resolve routine questions and problems related to specimens and testing. Refer unresolved and complex issues to Supervisor.
- Send reports as requested by fax, e-mail, or other method requested.
- Keep accurate electronic and manual records of client transactions and interactions, including recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as action plans. Prepares performance-related reports as requested.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.