Job ID: BH416028
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- The Funds Transfer Check, ACH, and SWIFT Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the team responsible for client deposits, in clearing checks, foreign draft and remits, inbound and outbound ACH activity, RMA management, and SWIFT monitoring. The position entails understanding industry wide check processes, NACHA guidelines, SWIFT Alliance, as well as company's own processing systems and requirements. Timeliness, excellent communication skills, and accuracy are key traits needed to succeed in this position.
- Processing ACH and Check Transactions and Exceptions ?The supervisor will oversee the team and use Keystone, TIGER, Stop Payments, MOBIUS, Addvantage, and all vendor products, including but not limited to: UMB, CitiDirect, Image Centre, OASIS, Remote Deposit (CCX, FXD, and BCX), ACI products, and process outstanding breaks and perform check fraud review. The supervisor will be required to review both in clearing and client deposits, manage cashier check printing and mailings, reconcile daily break reports, perform supervisory reviews The supervisor must be able to work in a team environment as all instructions require two people to complete the item. Communication within the group is key in ensure all work is processed timely and all deadlines for files are met. The specialist will review daily reports in order to monitor and reconcile all exceptions, including returns, rejects, notifications of change.
- Processing SWIFT Transactions The supervisor will use and monitor Merva to review and process SWIFT instructions. Since all transactions require duality, they will either be the person entering the item or verifying/releasing the item in ACI or AddVantage. The supervisor will use and monitor Keystone to route messages. Specialists need to interpret the SWIFT messages in order to properly route them. A basic understanding of SWIFT messages and internal company departmental structure will also assist in routing these messages to the appropriate group. The specialist must process items accurately (i.e. no errors) and within established timeframes to be successful.
- Processing RMA Requests The supervisor will use and monitor SWIFT Alliance to receive and process RMA requests. The supervisor must monitor and process items accurately (i.e. no errors) and within established timeframes to be successful.
- Other Responsibilities Manage day to day activities of the staff Coach and train staff as needed Ensure proper coverage is available at all times, including holidays as needed. Work on projects related to RMA's, SWIFT routing, ACH, and/or check related projects Provide excellent client service to both internal and external clients, including problem resolving client issues related to our vendor products Ensure all procedures are maintained and kept up to date
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of function-specific experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.