Job ID: BH415755
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Location: Waltham, onsite 4x per week
Industry and Size: Software
COVID: Vax required
Process: Video interviews
- Administrative experience
- Will be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable covering the front desk
Nice to Haves:
- HR experience
- Recruiting experience
- Software Industry
The Recruiting & HR Coordinator is an important role in the Human Resources Department as it sources,, identifies, schedules, and assists in hiring top talent as well as fill temporary employment needs for the organization This is a highly visible role in executing our growth strategy and works closely with the management team across the company to oversee the day-to-day operations of a candidate’s life cycle of a variety of technical and non-technical positions and partners with other members of the HR and Facilities teams on various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures the requisition process for open positions is followed and adhered to according to company practices.
- Create and post all job openings, help to identify and source candidates, and schedule candidate interviews with selected interview participants. Assist recruiters and hiring managers with all aspects of the interview process and act as a liaison with candidates.
- Manage the logistics of the interview process, tracking candidate progress on interview day —including greeting the candidates upon arrival and seeing them out (virtually or in-person)– contributing overall to the candidate interview experience.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date – including timely dispositioning of candidates and in compliance with OFCCP/EEO guidelines and internal SOPs
- Partner with Recruiting Program Manager with executing Diversity and Inclusion efforts
- Assist with the collection of initial pre-employment documents and communicate the new hire details to the correct internal functions.
- Track the recruiting partner vendors and terms of agreements.
- Help maintain tracking and support internal status communications for contractors and consultants
- Perform reference checks on incoming hires
- Partner with Recruiting Program Manager to track background check status prior to new hire’s start date
- Participate in ongoing talent acquisition special projects.
- Provide backup to receptionist, covering lunch and breaks – greeting guests, answering the phone, and directing callers to appropriate person.
- Support arranging travel for candidates or employees, assisting with expense reports, or other administrative duties as needed
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 2+ year’s professional experience, preferably in a technology organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to execute and get things done by advancing tasks with persistence as well as with diplomacy and tact. Demonstrated willingness to take ownership of work.
- A trusted talent acquisition partner through the ability to ability to build solid relationships with the business and to external partners.
- Attention to detail, ability to present and communicate facts, data, and recommendations thoughtfully, accurately, and in ways that facilitate insight.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient with talent acquisition systems – experience with Jobvite a plus,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.