Rep, Indirect Sourcing
Job ID: BH415621
Category: Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Rep, Indirect Sourcing
12 Month Contract
1411 McGaw Ave Irvine, CA 92606
Local candidates who are able to come onsite 1-2 days per week.
Process POs or contracts to ensure that internal customers are adhering to the correct process flow.
- Experience with source-to-pay and/or purchase requisitions is required
- Open to candidates with experience working with enterprise systems; contracts management experience is a plus
- Review purchase requisitions to ensure vendors/suppliers to ensure vendors/suppliers are validated within source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) or Review contracts via a Contracts Lifecycle Management system on behalf of internal customers; May work with team member to resolve issues
- Review routine contracts and/or purchase orders for compliance to policy
- Review amendments or extensions of contracts, and advise the internal customer of potential impacts of proposed amendments or Resolve technical source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) issues and escalate complex issues to Indirect Sourcing team
- Work with the Legal department to prepare contracts and contract amendments (including statements of work), and standardized contract language
- Maintain data governance over supplier contract metadata within a contract management solution and integrated business applications
- Collaborate with internal departments and suppliers by assisting in analyzing pricing and department needs and formulating recommendations for cost reduction and process improvement
- Other incidental/clerical duties, including but limited to, system administration, providing reports, organizing/scheduling team meetings and events, etc.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel (basic working knowledge)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong relationship management and customer service skills
- Basic problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to effectively manage vendors
- Experience with a corporate source-to-pay system
- Basic knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Strict attention to detail
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent with 1 year of recent relevant experience, Bachelor's Degree in related field Strongly Preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.