Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID: BH414837
Level of Experience Needed
Associate: Experience Level: Internship or between 1yr – 4.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience.
To be qualified for these roles, one must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Knowledge of HR hiring policies and procedures, recruiting processes, and applicable employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with MS Office, databases, personal computers
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders both inside and outside of the company
- Possess strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and the ability to promote an employer brand in a positive and professional manner
- Committed to a culture that is highly focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion
A Preferred Candidate will also possess:
- One (1) or more years of human resources experience
- Experience working in a recruiting department
- Demonstrated proficiency with applicant tracking systems
- Experience with data tracking, preparing status reports and reporting out on metrics
- Demonstrated proficiency with social media as a tool to recruit talent and digital sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Handshake, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, English, or Liberal Arts
The company strongly encourages United States military veterans and service members who meet the position qualifications to apply.
- Military service members and veterans with ranks from E3-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O3, plus appropriate equivalent combination of education and years of experience as outlined above.
Recruit top talent with a keen focus on diversity. Our team achieves its recruiting goals by establishing trusted partnerships with hiring leaders, candidates, and a variety of external partners.
The Talent Acquisition team is actively seeking multiple contractors to fill a variety of positions.
- Sourcing Specialists (SS) who will support external searches that will improve the quality and diversity of our clients candidate pools. The SS will leverage a variety of tools and techniques to identify and contact qualified prospects for niche roles. In their daily work, they will strive to fill immediate openings without losing focus on the importance of nurturing long-term talent pipelines.
- Recruiters who will collaborate with management to understand their staffing needs, business issues and job requirements. The Recruiter works with HR Business Engagement to coordinate various matters in relation to recruitment and will present leaders with a qualified and diverse candidate pool while ensuring that hiring practices are compliant to applicable company guidelines.
- Project-based contractor who will support a variety of projects. The role will serve as a floater to provide support where it is needed most, such as assisting recruiters with reviewing resumes, research needed for talent searches, or other recruitment-related projects.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.