Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID: BH414831
Hybrid In office 2 or 3 days a week.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience.
To be qualified for the Talent Acquisition Specialist roles, one must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Five (5) or more years of work experience directly related to the field of talent recruiting and/or sourcing.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems (ATS), MS Office products, resume databases, and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage relationships in a positive and productive manner
- Proven ability to capture and organize data
- Proven ability to persistently drive marketing campaigns.
A Preferred Candidate will also possess:
- Recruiting experience with large, complex organizations
- Prior work experience with a contingent or retained third-party search firm
- High energy and the ability to promote an employer brand in a positive and professional manner.
The company is actively seeking United States military veterans and service members who meet the position qualifications.
- Military service members and veterans with ranks from E3-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O3, plus appropriate equivalent combination of education and years of experience as outlined above.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.