Job ID: BH414795
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service
A leading nonprofit is looking for individuals to help support with the Emergency Rental Assistant Program. This individual will be conducting outreach, helping with applications and tracking client info in our database. The role will be very phone-call heavy. It is a combination of in person and remote work. We are looking for individuals who are culturally competent, independent, tech savvy, communicative, and ideally have customer service experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, French, or Russian
- Strong Phone presence, clear communication skills to handle high volume of calls
- Highschool Diploma
- Reliable Access to internet that s/he can work off of, when working from home
- Ability to work onsite 2 days a week
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience supporting low income communities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Nonprofit Experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.