Accounts Payable Specialist
Job ID: BH414519
Category: Accounts Payable Coordinator, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A professional services firm seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team in Boston, MA.
- 1-3 years AP experience
- Experience processing multiple types of payment methods (ACH, online billpay, wire transactions)
- Degree strongly preferred
- International AP experience
- Quickbooks experience
- Professional services industry experience
The focus of this role will be responsibility of the firm’s accounts payable functions, though will have significant opportunity to expand into various other accounting tasks as the company continues to grow. This person should be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team to support the needs of offices in the US and internationally.
- Process payments utilizing methods such as online billpay, ACH, and wire transactions (including international)
- Input invoice records into Quickbooks system, ensuring proper project and expense codes are utilized for each payment
- Reconcile bank statements to maintain accurate records
- Maintain copies of invoices and payments for historical tracking
- Corresponding with vendors for any issues and escalations
- Provide feedback on ways to improve AP process
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.