Job ID: BH413631
Category: Benefits Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
HR Assistant: Benefits
Contract Duration: 6+ months (perm potential)
Job Location: Andover
Company Information, Industry, Size: Large Energy company
Interview Process: Virtual
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot tables.
The Benefits and Mobility Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for Enel North America’s benefits & mobility plans, programs, policies, practices, and controls.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
• Supports Benefits and Mobility purchasing function by answering questions, resolving issues, reconciling invoices and processing through SAP to ensure proper payment and active status of contracts.
• With a keen eye for detail, documents processes and maintains employee files
• Supports efforts to build and educate employees on policies and programs as they relate to Mobility, Immigration and Benefits (Info sessions, one-on-one counseling and verbal and written communications)
• Supports compliance efforts with all Federal, State and Local programs as it relates to Mobility, Immigration and Benefits.
• Supports programming and administration of Be Well at Enel wellbeing program, including support for benefit programs for US and Canadian employees (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, COBRA, 401(k), wellness and time off plans)
• Provides customer service support to employees with 1st level benefit inquiries
• Regularly and frequently audits benefit enrollments and payroll deductions
• Reviews and processes new hire and qualifying life event benefit enrollment changes
• Monitors HRIS to Vendor carrier connections and resolves issues in a timely manner
• Improves and maintains database to track onboarding, offboarding and immigration status of all current and future inbound expatriates and localized employees
• Designs and maintains employee-facing resource materials.
• Familiarity with I-9 Compliance is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• 2-4 years in the administration and support of benefits and mobility functions
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Solid working knowledge of a variety of systems and applications, with advanced level of Excel skills to analyze and aggregate data (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP formulas, etc.).
• Solid working knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Knowledge of federal and state laws, and regulations, including ERISA related to compensation and pay.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly organized, dedicated to follow through, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.