Support Specialist Manager
Job ID: BH413221
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service
A leading nonprofit is looking for individuals to help support with the Emergency Rental Assistant Program. This individual will be conducting outreach, helping with applications and tracking client info in our database. The role will be very phone-call heavy. It is a combination of in office and remote work. We are looking for individuals who are culturally competent, independent, tech savvy, communicative, and ideally have customer service experience and can help manage a team.
- Strong Phone presence, clear communication skills to handle high volume of calls
- MSW or Bachelor's Degree in Social Work and strong foundation in case management
- Management experience
- Reliable Access to internet that s/he can work off of, when working from home
- Ability to work onsite 3 days a week
- 2+ years Experience in Case management
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience supporting low income communities
- Nonprofit Experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish/English and Mandarin or Cantonese
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.