HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH412995
Category: HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
A global manufacturing company located in New Hampshire, is seeking a full-time HR Business Partner. This is a great opportunity for an individual who likes to be hands-on and work in a team environment. This organization is rapidly growing and you will be responsible for overseeing the operations teams in 3 different locations. Ideally, you will have a roll-up-your sleeves attitude, be energetic and have the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Contract Duration: Direct-hire
Job Location: In the office full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Interview Process: 3-4 rounds (mix of video and on-site)
- 7-10 years of Human Resource experience.
- Manufacturing industry or similar industry experience.
- Experience using Cornerstone HRIS.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, maintain morale, and increase employee engagement, productivity and retention.
- Provide coaching to managers/supervisors to ensure they are equipped with skills and tools to consistently apply company policies and enable open communication with their teams.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Participates in identifying, implementing, evaluating and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies and works with HR Team to suggest new HR strategies.
- Ensures Leave of Absence Policy is adhered to, tracked, and that correct documentation and action is followed by departments and employees.
- Interviews candidates to fill vacant positions. Ability to identify qualified candidates for job openings by using appropriate selection criteria using behavioral interviewing skills, knowledge, abilities and traits to the position requirements.
- Manage data into the HRIS system for personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.