Job ID: BH412974
Category: Administrative Assistant
The ideal candidate should be experienced and skilled in the coordination of office operations in the higher education environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Divisional Business Officer (DBO) in the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Provost.
• Management of projects assigned to the Office of the Provost. Prepare necessary documents, proofread/edit drafts, and coordinate distribution. Track and protect confidential information and use discretion when disseminating information.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the adjunct process, including, but not limited to: collaborating with School representatives/HR/Payroll; sending contracts; tracking contract submissions;
• Coordinate the request for proposal process, including, but not limited to: reviewing Google forms for faculty submissions; notifying reviewers; tracking submissions by faculty/School; review files for accuracy/request clarifying documentation as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of 3+ years of administrative office experience, preferably in higher education environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills, writing/editing skills, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work accurately/maintain attention to detail under time pressure and to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Cultural competence, commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, and ability to communicate with and serve diverse constituencies.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.