HR Business Partner (Dir level, life sci)
Job ID: BH412193
Category: HR Business Partner, Director of Human Resources, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA seeks a Global Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join their growing team.
- 15+ years progressive HR experience
- Business Partner experience in the life science/pharma industry
- Global experience
- Experience with mergers & acquisitions
- Change management experience
- Comfortable traveling 3-4 times/year to Italy
- Management experience
- Rare diseases experience
- You have a track record (15+ years) of successful, strategic HR Partnership with the business, with previous experience in the pharma industry (specialty / rare diseases will be considered a plus). You are recognized for your ability to build and maintain trusting relationships across different cultures, think strategically, translate strategy into executable plans and, finally, for your bias for action and outstanding people management skills.
- You want to leave a mark by contributing – HR side – to the unique GRD mission, revolutionize the lives of people living with rare diseases. To this end, you will be managing a team of 2 HRBPs (focusing respectively on US Rare and Europe & Emerging Rare).
- You have a degree in Human Resources or related field and bring at least 15 years of structured experience in an HR Business Partner/HR Director role in matrix organizations with clear global footprint. You are fluent in English, based in Boston US and willing to travel for work.
- You are a member of both the Global HR and Global Rare Diseases Leadership Team. HR side, you actively contribute to the definition of the People Strategy and make sure that GRD strategic needs are properly addressed. GRD side, you influence the Business Strategy and partner with the LT to drive the people agenda.
- You act in seamless cooperation with GRD Leaders to support organizational design, setup and evolution. Act as pivotal reference to business through the design of processes and approaches that support change and transformation, while taking advantage of existing, successful practices.
- You are a trusted partner for GRD Leaders and provide strong guidance to the LT along the main HR processes (such as workforce planning, recruiting, performance, salary review, talent reviews and succession planning) at global level. You ensure that such processes are consistently performed across GRD worldwide, while being ready to adapt tactics and plans to any specific GRD need.
- You provide daily coaching to GRD Leaders throughout relations issues, policy management and application, talent management and development as well as organizational development and change management. Work closely with GRD Leaders to reinforce company culture and identity, improve relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- You keep an eye on current market trends and innovative practices which may impact the company and specifically GRD and are proactive in proposing new approaches that may support GRD market competitiveness.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.