Job ID: BH412075
Category: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 2 week assignment. 12/10-12/23 and 8 – 12 hours a day
*Availability for training on December 3rd – it will be virtual and likely 1-2 hours*
Location: Amsterdam Ave & W 115th
Responsibilities of a Proctor
- Administer law school exams
- Assist students in the exam room
- Maintain order in the exam room
- Follow instructions shared by the Registration Services Officer
- Provide support to the head proctor.
- Distribute and collect exam packets.
- Troubleshoot student problems.
- Track student breaks.
- Be patient – Give precise answers to a student’s question. If unsure of the answer to a question, please check with a Registration Services staff member.
- Be alert in the exam room.
- Be professional – You MUST be respectful towards students and your fellow proctors.
Graduation from high school or its equivalent is eligible to work in the US.
The successful candidate must be able to work mornings and evenings (sometimes until 7:30 pm).
Prior experience proctoring exams is a plus.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.