Job ID: BH411983
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of office experience
- Microsoft Office Suite – including design and graphics platform
- Google Docs
- Word Press
- Constant Contact ESP
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Previous office work focused on administration, marketing, communication, and/or event management
The Administrative Coordinator provides project coordination, scheduling, logistics and reporting for the successful execution of the 2022 World Medical Innovation Forum (WMIF), including attending the WMIF event May 2-4, 2022 at the Westin Copley Boston.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the Disruptive Dozen (Selection of a set of medical technologies as prioritized by clinical leaders from throughout the organization).
- Schedule (and support as needed) all interviews for the Disruptive Dozen selection process
- Coordinate Disruptive Dozen selection dinner logistics with assistance of Senior Project Manager
- Attend Disruptive Dozen selection dinner and track follow-up actions
- Additional support as needed
- Coordinate the Innovators Dinner
- Work with Innovation staff to incorporate new engagement/inclusion opportunities into the dinner event
- Manage vendor (AZA Events) who serves as liaison between the organization and Westin (AZA coordinates F&B, registration); collaborate on event set up and flow
- Coordinate entertainment and awards
- Answer event-related questions from attendees, speakers, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate invites and track RSVPs — Invitation follow up, confirming RSVPS (work with Mueller Design)
- Provide on-site support during the event
- Coordinate related follow-up
- Schedule all WMIF panel prep calls across 150+ executive-level speakers both inside and outside of the organization. Coordinate all schedule changes and re-bookings when sessions must be moved. Maintain accurate records of call participation and communicate status to Senior Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Coordinate WMIF Marketing Collaborator outreach, including researching and identifying organizations, follow-up with those who participate, distribution of materials such as logos/artwork, responding to questions and inquiries.
- Manage requests from Innovation and the organization's staff and colleagues for meeting space at WMIF (including managing any AV needs, white boards, Food & Beverage, etc.).
- Send out and track the use of WMIF complimentary registration codes by company or organization.
- Solicit and manage employee volunteers to staff WMIF including registration desk, Mobile App help desk, First Look presentations, and student attendees at the WMIF.
- Manage Forum Inbox – triage inquiries as needed.
- Provide support for the WMIF onsite at the Westin.
- Support other WMIF projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a position with a focus on administration, marketing, communications and/or event management.
- Basic understanding of marketing and event principals and best practices.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Experience using MS Office Suite (including Excel, PPT, Word, design and graphics),Google docs, Word Press, HootSuite, and Constant Contact ESP.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to pitch in and be a team player.
- Works well under pressure and constantly shifting priorities.
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with C-Suite level staff.
- Creativity and problem-solving ability.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.