Job ID: BH411938
Location: Topeka, KS 66606
6 Week Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 am to 6 pm
Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling donor appointments
- May take and deliver messages, provide information to callers, setup and maintain files
- Process confidential and sensitive information in support of administrative activities for the center.
- Answer questions concerning department, center or division activities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Teamwork, attendance, professionalism and excellent phone demeanor.
- Seeks to know the business and what role the department plays within the organization.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.