Administrative Assistant III
Job ID: BH411854
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of Administrative Experience, 3-5 years cumulative work experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, including Outlook
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Successfully performs all of the duties of an Administrative Assistant Level 2 for the recommended period of time and in addition is responsible for more complex tasks such as:* Day to day activities (Monitor new requests to join storm and requests for change or removal from storm roles, monitor PO Box: RMC, respond to storm respond questions and e-mails, support leadership)
- On-Call Storm Role and General Storm Support Activities
- Run scheduled and on-demand reports from designated systems
- Prepare and Update Slide Decks (scheduled and on-demand)
- Update the Company's storm management software to ensure accurate information
- Assist with the management of the Restoration Manager's schedule and priorities
- Experience Required: 1 to 2 year's work experience as an Administrative Assistant 2 or the equivalent. (Total accumulated work experience 3 to 5 years.
- Utilize effective communication skills to answer inquiries from coworkers, storm responders, leadership and other departments. Attend internal and/or external meetings. Provide support services in a legal and ethical manner.
- Able to shift priorities quickly and perform under fast-paced, high-stress circumstances
- Use a computer for up to 16 hours – Be able to use, monitor, analyze multiple software applications
- Understand and operate within the Incident Command System "ICS".
- Participate in the storm restoration process including an on-call rotation.
- Able to work up to 16 hours a day including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- High School degree or equivalent
- Some college
- May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
- Will require travel
- Will require overtime
- Able to work remotely but must reside within Michigan
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.