International Associate Director HR
Job ID: BH411705
Category: Director of Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
International Human Resource Associate Director
This International HR Associate Director is directly responsible for the overall global administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function for Global Customer Operations. Regional Human Resources Business Partners for Europe and Asia will report to the International Director.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works closely with the EVP, Global Customer Operations, and other senior managers in GCO to staff, evaluate, develop and compensate US GCO and international workforce. Knowledge of international employment agreements, compensation & benefits structures and plans, organizational development and global HR best practices.
- Work closely with non-GCO functional managers to staff, evaluate, develop and compensate international employees.
- Program Manager for several cash incentive plans.
- Supervises the Regional Human Resources Business Partners for Europe and Asia.
- Liaises with Corporate HR functions such as compensation and benefits, HRIS and Staffing to advocate for GCO and regional HR matters.
- Works closely with Corporate and International Finance on workforce planning, HR related expense planning, benefits programs, etc.
- Together with local HR and Finance Staff, maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Develops or modifies policies and procedures relating to GCO and International employees to reflect the needs of the business and legal requirements and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consults with legal counsel as directed by the General Counsel, on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Deep understanding of employment law of different countries, employee relations, compensation and benefits, talent management, succession planning and cultural norms.
- Manage and develop employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Apply expertise in Business Process Re-engineering.
- Co-lead Communications and Change Management initiatives.
- Expertise across all HR operations and across the employee lifecycle, including business partner, staffing, compensation and benefits, HR systems, and organizational development.
- Strong compensation design and administration skills, especially in sales incentive compensation.
- Global people management and relationship building experience and cultural awareness; Asian cultural experience particularly valued.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills in an international and virtual setting.
- Insight in non-Core HR matters such as EHS, Travel management, Facilities
- Coaching skills.
- MS office suite intermediate user level, Excel Power User, SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
This position will manage a regional HR business partner for Asia (based in Singapore) and a regional HR business partner for Europe (based in Germany). This position will coordinate with US and International Finance staff, and for GCO US employees, with the Director of Compensation, Benefits and HRIS and her staff, based in Beverly, MA
Periodic international travel to Asia and Europe should be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.