Job ID: BH411533
Category: Revenue Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Location: remote for now. Hybrid come January
Hours: 40 hours
Company Information: Consulting/Professional Services
Interview Process: phone interview and video interviews
-BA in Accouanting/Finance/related
-0-2 years’ experience is deal
–Microsoft Office experience with a focus on Excel
Nice to Have:
-Consulting/Professional Services industry experience
The Revenue Analyst will ensure timely and accurate process, analysis and reporting of the full revenue cycle for a group of clients and affiliates. This role will also serve as the finance contact for VPs and Managers, relating to all financial aspects of the client relationship, including contracts, revenue forecasts, invoicing, communication with client finance representatives, collections, revenue accruals, and time & expenses charged. This role will also prepare monthly and ad hoc analysis of revenue and price realization.
- Collect and maintain Case Reference Information. Review commercial and legal terms proposals and client contracts, survey VPs and maintain Case and Client Management System (CCM) with essential reference information for each case. Set up new case codes and communicate to case manager and others based on established procedures.
- Determine invoice amounts based on VP discussions, revenue forecasts, BOSS System staffing levels, expenses incurred and client contracts. Prepare timely client invoicing, manage client expense balances, receivable collections and requests for additional detail.
- Establish rapport with client representatives to ensure compliance with client payment process, respond to requests and facilitate collection.
Support the AR month end close process: (i) compile, deliver and post invoices timely, (ii) verify outstanding AR balances and (iii) review and reconcile over/under billed expense balances.
- Plan and complete additional projects including: (i) year-end audit and tax schedules, (ii) client development analysis and reporting, (iii) DSO review and (iv) imputed interest analysis.
- Support the Revenue Manager in review of staffing levels, price realization and revenue cycle trends as needed.
- Utilize quantitative skills, excel and power point tools to develop innovative analysis and communicate insights.
- Bachelor’s degree with high achievement in a competitive academic environment
- Preferred: 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional, mature manner
- Detail oriented with solid analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Computer proficiency in Word, Outlook, aptitude to develop PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong technical reading capability, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic team player, productive working independently or as part of a group
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.