Job ID: BH411217
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
12 Month Contract
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
This position will provide administrative support to Human Resources team. This position will report directly to the Executive Director, HR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of new hire on-boarding, including preparation and distribution of internal and external offer letters.
- Updating and maintenance of employee changes including transfers and terminations and creation of corresponding data input forms for entry into the Workday database
- Overall administrative tasks including telephone inquiries, e-mail, internal and external mail, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for departmental heads.
- Coordination and facilitation of the recruitment appointments (including some scheduling of candidates)
- Handling documentation of a highly confidential nature specific to employee data
- 1-3 years HR administrative support experience
- BA/BS degree
- Previous human resources or training work experience required.
- Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with varying levels of management
- Strong customer services skills in order to effectively respond to multiple employee inquiries
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with HR systems such as Workday system, learning management system, applicant tracking, etc.
Seeking high energy and innovative candidates who want to grow within organization.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.