Payroll Support Specialist
Job ID: BH410918
Category: Payroll Administrator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The Payroll Systems Analyst executes time, payroll and related system interfaces to produce timely and accurate payments, reports and postings to employees and third party recipients. They also process monthly closing transfers for business unites.
- Responds to/interactions with employees, third party recipients and business partners
- Reviews, maintains and updates controls and documentation.
- Analyzes business and user needs
- Clarifies existing system logic difficulties, as necessary
- Ensures data integrity as it related to reporting and analytics.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of payroll experience.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment, meet deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to prepare specialized and complex payroll worksheets and reports.
- Ability to execute payroll system procedures independently or with general supervision and direction.
- Exercises discretion, judgment and tact in the processing of payroll documentation/information of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving, analysis and research skills and attention to detail.
- Strong personal computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Excel to analyze and compare data
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Payroll experience
2) Analytical experience
3) Ability to work in fast paced environment
Nice to Have Skills:
- COVID Policy: Working in the office 3 days a week. Masks are required while indoors. Vaccinated individuals can remove masks at workstation when 6 feet from others. Proof of vaccination is required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.