Job ID: BH410912
Category: Account Representative, Administrative Assistant
Remote for now, on-site TBD
Account Executive's play a key role in achieving this client's sales, goals and objectives. The AE supports the efforts of the Energy Advisors, Compliance and Sales Fulfilment including completing the following activities as needed:
- Review all sales appointments to ensure customer is qualified to receive a no cost natural gas service line. All details must be confirmed before EA contacts customer.
- Follow up with opportunities that have not been contracted or closed lost by EA team
- Residential Add Load (Stoves, Dryers, Water Heaters, Grill, Generators and Pool Heaters)
- Day-to-Day requests from Lead Intake, Sales Supervisor.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Will review Energy Advisor pipeline and follow up accordingly for opportunities that have not had a documented activity in SALESFORCE.com/Oracle.
- Low-Use follow up from Marketing Process
- Scheduling appointments for qualified opportunities to the appropriate Energy Advisor for further development and closure.
Annual goals and targets to be determined
- Entry-level/recent college graduate ideal (degree not required).
- Eager to learn, computer literate (ability to use 12 different systems).
- Ambitious, hungry, and highly organized
- The ability to talk with customers and provide strong level of customer service
- Comfortable with processes/procedures and very detail-oriented
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.