Job ID: BH410701
Category: HRIS Administrator, HR Representative, HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
HR Generalist will assist the HR Director in providing support to the organization in many areas including:
Employment – new hire set up and retrieval of CORI's/SORI's, I-9’s, W-4’s, applications, etc. Conducts new hire orientation, processes enrollments, enters data for upload to Paycom HRIS/Payroll system, posts job opening, assists Hiring Manager with staffing, interprets employee handbook, responds to external requests, job description management, creates reports and administers off boarding.
Serves as a backup to benefit administration.
This position also is responsible for maintenance of the HR Personnel files and supports audits.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
• Responds to written and verbal inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources providing information and legal/compliance requirements.
• Prepares and conducts new hire orientation using Paycom and automation. Takes a leadership role in enrollment forms, policies and procedures, employment benefits, hours of work, schedules and time off to ensure employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes as well as completion of forms.
• Maintains and develops HR related forms, etc. for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
• Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records (e.g. personnel records, employee lists, etc.) for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with established guidelines.
• Manages and tracks full recruitment cycle from the application to the final hire.
• Supports the Hiring Managers in all related activities.
• Responsible for record keeping and regular maintenance of employee files.
• Prepares a variety of reports and related documents (e.g. verification requests of employment, folders, paperwork, unemployment claims, etc.) for the purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of several agency events, programs and offerings including the employee wellness program, tuition reimbursement, Employee Enrichment Committee and others as needed.
• Manage and track the volunteer and intern process from screening, assignments, and record keeping.
• Manage employee records and tracks Teacher scheduled layoffs.
• Performs other related duties as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.