Job ID: BH410459
Category: Accounts Payable Coordinator, Accounts Payable Clerk, Purchasing, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Our client is looking to add a Marketing Specialist to their team. This position exists to provide support to clients requesting that they conduct business with them using some type of an E-Commerce solution for procurement, billing and reporting. The position will be responsible for the successful integration and onboarding of their clients to an E-Commerce solution leveraging the clients Procurement System. This position will also ensure that the continuing service of onboarded clients is meet through customer expectations and will support the E-Commerce Group through the implementation of digital catalogs, including Hosted and PunchOut.
- Oversee simultaneous E-Commerce integration projects to ensure timely completion, implementation, and transition to customer service.
- Works directly with the internal National Accounts sales team to prioritize customer needs.
- Works with 3rd party procurement systems to understand system requirements to successfully integrate clients for online orders and invoices.
- Ensure that purchase orders and invoices are processed in a timely fashion to meet customer expectations, support continued sales, and make the collection of receivables easier due to accurate and timely invoicing.
- Identifies needed enhancements with internal systems to increase productivity and efficiencies and presents findings in detail to management.
- Accurately maintains and updates customer account information to assure all locations can access Punchout and receive electronic invoices.
- Develop and maintain process documentation to ensure quality standards and practices are consistent, up-to-date and communicated across the team.
- Direct contact with customers ensuring expectations are met by meeting schedules; timely creation of catalogs and electronic invoicing.
- Develop and implement automated processes for the maintenance of all supported customers.
- Work with the Manager, external customers and the SW sales and credit organizations to implement customer/vendor focused E-Commerce solutions.
- Record and document customer profiles so that customer information can be easily accessed by various SW departments.
- Entering/retrieving data from customer-based web sites.
- 1-3 Years of Experience in a fast-paced office setting with customer interaction both over the phone and through email.
- Strong knowledge of computers
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.