Job ID: BH410343
Category: Recruiter: Sales/Marketing
Specialty: Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Location: Lexington
Company Information, Industry, Size: Email Security company
Interview Process: Virtual
- 2-3 years of experience
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Staffing agency experience would be preferred but not required
- iCIMS / Workday
This a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives as a key member of a collaborative team, embraces change, and loves to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact as part of an ambitious global HR team.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all candidates, colleagues and stakeholders through the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding journey.
- Be an ambassador of the employer brand, candidate experience, DEI, and talent mobility to ensure we attract and hire the best diverse talent and capabilities to deliver business goals now and in the future.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and HR colleagues, to develop and execute relevant and effective recruitment plans.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies, including direct sourcing, and pipelining, to reach, engage and network with the best diverse talent.
- Inject pace and efficiency into hiring processes, to drive a better candidate experience and higher quality decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and guidelines, recruiting process and regulatory requirements.
- In depth expertise in all area of recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, and qualifying candidates.
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience, including experience in a staffing agency setting preferred.
- Proven experience with full life-cycle recruiting required.
- Experience in creating innovative and effective sourcing strategies, including digital and social media campaigns, attending virtual career and networking events, for high impact and success in reaching diverse, passive talent.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to engage stakeholders, truly understand their needs and influence to deliver the best results
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (iCIMS / Workday Recruiting preferable), LinkedIn, Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.