Learning and Development Program Lead
Job ID: BH409834
Category: HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
Learning Development Program Lead
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Job Location: Cambridge (Hybrid schedule)
Company Information, Industry, Size: Defense Contractor
- US citizen
Learning Develop Program Lead
In this position, he/she will work with all levels of the organization to ensure best practices and continuous improvement of current learning & development practices/processes.
– Lead the administration of Employee Engagement survey and facilitate the feedback and action planning processes by partnering with line management and the HR Business Partner team. Align and collaborate with HR colleagues and Leadership.
– Lead the enhancement and execution of succession planning and talent review processes to identify high potential leaders and the development of a leadership pipeline.
– Oversee the design and creation of company-wide learning and development content. Ensure that courses conform to best practices in instructional design, are consistent with brand and messaging, and provide value to the business.
– Develop measurement and reporting strategies aligned to talent development programs that effectively measure impact.
– Direct and facilitate the creation and development of all training materials including training video or audio, participant materials and evaluation systems. Facilitate the planning and delivery of programs and strategies.
– Interface with key Stakeholders to insure consistent approach in developing/delivering training solutions.
– Evaluate effectiveness of the program through defined success metrics and stakeholder feedback.
– Bachelor degree required/Masters preferred with 7-10 years in Learning & Development or similar roles
– Commercial acumen and an understanding of talent trends
– Metrics-driven with a thorough understanding of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) methodology
– Ability to interact with executives and project teams
– Working knowledge of various execution methodologies
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.