Operations Associate – Annuity Insurance
Job ID: BH409660
Category: Recent Graduate, Operations, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
What you will do:
· Provide operational, customer service and administrative support for the AnnuityI insurance Department.
• Be responsible for daily processing of work associated with the department. This may include journal entries, account processing, payment solutions, etc.
· Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via email, fax, phone
· Be a liaison between customers/financial professionals and institutions, including banks, credit unions and clearing firms
· Perform various account calculations/ reconciliation.
· Perform research as requested on customer accounts
· Provide phone support for department
• Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
Minimum Education Required -.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1+ year of experience working in an office environment
· 1+ year of experience with MS Office
Really catch our eye with:
• Specific Knowledge of Financial Services Industry and operational process
·Strong communication skills
·Ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
·Demonstrated experience delivering excellent problem resolution, organizational and follow-up skills
· Good attention to detail
Our top performers share the following traits:
· Flexible and adaptable to change
· Superior listening skills
· Positive role model to colleagues
• Highly responsive to coaching and training
·Independent; able to work and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
·Team player attitude
· Energetic and results-oriented
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.