HR Business Partner Senior
Job ID: BH409624
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Director of Human Resources, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A software company in Bedford, MA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join their growing team.
- Experience supporting Sales group
- HRBP experience including “hands-on” experience in talent management, employee relations, performance management, HRIS, change management, training and development
- Experience working with and pushing back on leaders and executives
- Software/Tech industry experience
- Experience with mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience working with a scaling company in high growth mode
- Global experience
Our company and HR team are transforming and growing! And we need a strong HR Business Partner to help drive that growth.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Human Resources, you will have a key role on our global HR team, serving as the primary HR Business Partner to several customer-facing client groups. You will lead all HR programs for these groups, including talent reviews, succession, coaching and development, workforce planning and employee relations. You’ll work in close partnership with our Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Legal and Operations teams for full-service HR support.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in key corporate HR initiatives, including enhancing talent management practices, leadership development, employment branding, and talent KPIs.
- A trusted advisor and strategic partner to assigned client groups, consulting with line management on all employee related matters including but not limited to talent reviews, performance management, employee relations, succession, compensation planning, employee development and trainings.
- Cultivate strong and influential working relationships with client leadership team and employees.
- Participate as project team member on global HR initiatives in the development, design and execution of corporate HR programs and projects, including conducting of trainings and change management.
- Close collaboration with talent acquisition and line management for recruitment in alignment with talent strategy and budgets. Participate in the selection process, as need.
- Drive consistent HR processes and policies or enhancements that support the business and complies with local regulations and corporate requirements.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations or other employment-related legal issues through conducting a thorough, objective and effective investigation in accordance to labor regulations and market best practices.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.