HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH409615
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A software company in Bedford, MA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner to join their growing team.
- Experience supporting an R&D/Technology client groups
- HRBP experience including “hands-on” experience in talent management, employee relations, performance management, HRIS, change management, training and development
- Experience working with and pushing back on leaders and executives
- Software/Tech industry experience
- Experience with mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience working with a scaling company in high growth mode
Our company and HR team are transforming and growing! And we need a strong HR Business Partner to help drive that growth.
Reporting to the Sr Director, Human Resources, you will have a key role on our global HR team, serving as the primary HR Business Partner to two global organizations: Technology/R&D and Product Management. You will lead all HR programs for these groups, including talent reviews, succession, coaching and development, workforce planning and employee relations. You’ll work in close partnership with our Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Legal and Operations teams for full-service HR support. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in key corporate HR initiatives, including enhancing talent management practices, leadership development, employment branding, and talent KPIs.
- Represent the global HR function, providing full-service HR business partner/consulting support to client groups.
- Cultivate strong and influential working relationships with client leadership team and employees.
- Influence the organization to support our company values and leadership principals by enabling the adoption of our Talent Management programs such as Leadership 2.0, Talent Calibration, Succession Planning, Technical Ladder development, STEM programs and University hiring initiatives.
- Coach and counsel leaders and managers. Provide tools and guidance that enable management effectiveness and drive high organizational performance.
- Ensure the success of key programs and HR initiatives, such as talent reviews, succession planning, on-boarding, hiring, operational improvements and employee development planning.
- Participate as project team member on global HR initiatives such as developing and executing our University Hiring program, Leadership 2.0 and implementation of our Employee Brand/Value Proposition all grounded on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure organizational effectiveness.
- Develop and build consistent HR processes that support corporate functions and complies with local law practices and corporate requirements.
- In partnership with the corporate COEs, supports recruiting, compensation and benefits best practices.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.