Financial Analyst 1
Job ID: BH409279
Category: Senior Financial Analyst, Junior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst
2 months (will likely extend)
• Prepare files and conduct weekly analysis of price transactions to support internal audit requirements.
• Prepare various monthly reports (e.g., AR Aging Report, Compliance Report, CPI Report, Sales Usage Report).
• Conduct analysis of Commercial Contracts to support development of contract portfolio reporting (e.g., total revenue under contract, quantity of active contracts, total by contract type/product line).
• Miscellaneous tasks to support Commercial Operations Team as assigned by Department Lead and Sr. Manager, Commercial Operations.
Most Important Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlook-up formulas)
• Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate analytical details and conclusions/recommendations in a concise, easily understandable manner.
• Well-developed organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
Other Notable Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
• 1-3 years’ experience in Financial Analyst role.
• Strong written/verbal communication.
• Team player with ability to effectively interact and collaborate cross-functionally.
• Knowledge of ERP systems; SAP preferred.
Positive, collaborative team player is essential
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.