Job ID: BH409059
Category: Staff Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Seeking a Staff Account I, Pharmacy. Under the direction of the Finance Manager, provide support to the Health Center in accordance with policies established by the Board of Directors, Management and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Perform daily/monthly pharmacy AR functions including but not limited to – archiving claims, coding checks, collect patient payments, running reports, etc.
• Support most aspects of pharmacy monthly close, including but not limited to – running reports, journal entries, analyzing data, etc.
• Provide support to site pharmacy operations in a financial capacity
• Provide support to Finance Manager, including but not limited to all aspects of inventory, any ad hoc projects, yearly audit, etc.
• Ensure that all transactions comply with Health Center Accounting Policies and Procedures.
• Perform special accounting, analysis/research in general and finance related projects as assigned.
• Accounting experience (3-4 years), emphasis on GL entries, cash/bank reconciliation and strong Excel knowledge; Knowledge of Sage and CompRx would be an asset.
• Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred. Combination of appropriate education and experience will be considered.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.