Accounts Receivable Administrator
Job ID: BH409012
Category: Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Accounts Receivable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A leading manufacturing company is looking for a strong AR Administrator to join the team on a contract-to-hire basis. Someone who has experience supporting multiple, complex, National accounts should apply! This role will maintain 75+/- accounts managing the customer day-to-day based on invoicing. This will include funning aging reports on a regular basis and following up on any delinquent accounts. You will work with the Account Executive to work through any delinquent accounts. It is imperative the incumbent have strong EDI experience via systems such as Ariba, Coupa, Workday, etc. This role will troubleshoot issues such as rejections, PO issues (expired, run out of funds, etc), resend unpaid invoices, etc.
- 1+ years strong AR and Collections experience- PO’s, EDI, Aging reports
- Strong Customer Service Skills to support clients
- Strong Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills (edit pivot tables, vlookups)
- Previous experience supporting Sales/Account Manager managed accounts
- AS400 system experience or new system (currently implementing) ABS system experience
- People Soft Experience
- Coupa or Ariba Experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.