Recruiter- Lynn (remote)
Job ID: BH409002
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter: Financial, Recruiter: Executive, Recruiter: Agency, Generalist / Recruiter, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
* 2+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate setting
Willing to train on systems, not recruiting skills. Looking for someone who can function independently after training on systems.
Strong knowledge for recruiting IT and experience in Corporate Recruiting or Financial Services/Banking experience is preferred.
Nice to have:
Familiarity with Oracle Recruiting Cloud or similar ATS system a plus.
In this position, you will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, and contributing to special projects. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manages entire recruiting life-cycle including: sourcing and interacting with candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, presenting offers and maintaining recruitment metrics. Ensures that diversity of workforce appropriately reflects our marketplace.
* Ensures compliance with HR policies and processes and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. Work with employees on employee-related issues ensuring the fair and consistent interpretation and application of company policies and procedures. Interface directly with senior level managers and HR Business Partners.
* With guidance, consults with HR Business Partners on appropriate courses of action relating to employee relations issues as it relates to staffing.
* In conjunction with senior HR staff, partners with managers to understand key staffing challenges and organization needs. Coaches managers on recruitment best practices.
* Builds and maintains working relationships with business line managers and employees to effectively support recruitment process & objectives.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.