Recruiter: High Volume – Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID: BH408871
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Representative
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Nursing Recruitment experience
Under the general direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager, the TA Partner is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to hospital managers and clients. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing various sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The TA Partner will play a critical role in ensuring the hospital is hiring the best possible talent. The TA Partner also works with the HR team to identify areas for process improvement and ensures implementation and compliance throughout the recruitment teams.
• Consults with managers to understand the departments business to facilitate proper referrals from the application pool. Develops/maintains strong working relationships with managers to create a partnership that yields success, results, and credibility.
• Partners with HR Business Partner to develop strong team support for Hiring Manager. Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with larger departments.
• Visits Hiring Managers to develop thorough understanding of departments cultures. Uses that understanding to help candidates understand available opportunities
• Refers qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner (minimum of weekly).
• Identifies hard to fill/source positions. Works with the HR team to explore creative sourcing options, including open houses or college relations, to ensure an ample pool of qualified candidates. Acts as a consultant when determining best sourcing options.
• Follows internal processes, included but not limited to; maintaining Taleo system to ensure OFCCP internal process compliance, including dispositioning of all applicants and minimum posting requirements.
• Ensures OIG Sanctions, references and CORI are checked and completed on all final candidates/new hires as appropriate.
• Identifies fiscally appropriate sourcing vehicles to ensure best ROI when placing print, Online, or other advertising media.
• Responds to inquiries from managers or applicants within 24 -48 hours. Timely Follow- up with Hiring Manager after forwarding qualified candidates or completing an interview.
• Provides timely/accurate onboarding information to candidates who accept offers.
• Assists other team members during heavy recruitment times and/or absences.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement initiatives.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the Recruitment team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
• Works cooperatively with members of assigned team: HR Business Partners, HR Staffing Partners, HR Representative and HR Manager.
• Volunteers for Recruitment and other HR related events as needed.
• Stays informed or market trends and recruiting practices.
• Assists in training other HR staff as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in HR or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 3-5 years previous recruiting experience.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
• Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
• Possess analytical skills required to run and review reports and run queries.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong customer services skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to identify high quality candidates.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to use up-to-date recruitment techniques. Use of applicant tracking systems (Taleo experience preferred).
• Ability to understand Affirmative Action hiring and compliance requirements.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Have a working knowledge of PC systems such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PeopleSoft.
• Ability to work in a complex organization, demonstrating the following skills and competencies:
• Strong communication skills including negotiation skills
• Ability to influence others Analytical thinking
• Training skills
• Teamwork/relationship building/facilitation
• Strong HR knowledge
The HR office is a fast-paced environment with high volume demands. This position involves meeting deadlines and working with a diverse group of individuals, including many off-site locations. The TA Partner is based off site. Travel to the hospital, and other satellite locations, throughout the metro Boston area is required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.